Learning Event & Breakfast
Moderated & Produced by Kevin Wood
Attention all managers or small business owners. On Thursday, October 18th the Brookhaven Coalition of Chambers will be hosting an event geared towards helping you build a media plan for 2019. At the event you will have your media questions answered by local media leaders in:
- graphic artist/designers
- website experts
- social media experts
- and more
Do you have questions about managing your media?
Have questions surrounding your businesses media and how to manage it? At this event we will be answering questions, such as:
- Where does a small business spend money today?
- What’s your best return on investment?
- Why use video?
- What is “Amazon Skills” and how can I use it?
- Do I have to hire a social media pro?
- Why have things changed?
- What statistics are valuable to your business?
- Is print really dead?
All these questions and more will be answered at this event.
$35 admission includes breakfast and an opportunity to win prizes that help promote your business!